Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12- Deaf School Park








I really loved the kinds of people that go through parks so I decided to go there for my free choice day today. Some of the people were great characters so I tried to capture that in my sketches. A huge group of international OSU students visited the park and their interactions with Deaf School Park were my favorite. My favorite sketches are the international students interacting and the "laid back" group. Note: wiggly armed man was very entertaining- I had to capture his essence :D And I need to work on dogs 8I

2 comments:

  1. I disagree, I rather enjoy your dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen,
    These drawings, overall are pretty good. I am encouraged that you are working lightly and loosely and putting more committed lines in to develop the form and the detail. Please continue to look at this. All of these drawings have good qualities - just look to more interesting ways to push the pose and make a more dynamic silhouette. Lastly, avoid straight frontal or profile poses - unless they have more dynamism and weight shift. Well done... Yes - he dog looks good - you just cut its legs off !

    ReplyDelete